KTAB Your Weather Authority
KTAB Your Weather Authority

Wednesday, November 3, 2021: Another chilly and overcast day with rain chances

Weather

FORECAST SUMMARY:

Another damp and dreary day is in store for us today. Patchy drizzle will stay in the forecast. An 80% chance of rain showers and a 20% chance of storms will exist through the early afternoon. Severe weather is not likely. The main hazard with the storms will be lightning. The rain will be light. Rainfall totals will not be impressive. Only around 1/4″ to 1/2″ is expected. High temperatures will only reach the upper 40’s under overcast skies.

Patchy fog and drizzle look to develop tonight. Temperatures will fall into the low 40’s under cloudy skies. With a slight breeze out of the NNE, it will feel like the upper 30’s.

Rain/drizzle chances look to end Thursday. Temperatures will stay cool with cloud cover winning out.

The skies will clear on Friday. Temperatures will return to the 60’s.

The weekend will see a warming trend with a continuation of sunny and dry weather.

Monday and Tuesday of next week will see gusty south winds

FORECAST DETAILS:

Today: Cloudy. 90% Rain Showers. 20% Thunderstorms. High Temperature: 49° Winds: NNE 5-15 MPH

Tonight: Cloudy. Patchy drizzle and fog. Low Temperature: 43° Winds: NNE 5-10MPH

Thursday: Mostly Cloudy. High Temperature: 53° Winds: ENE 5-15 MPH

Friday: Mostly Sunny. High Temperature: 66° Winds: S 10-15 G20 MPH

Saturday: Sunny. High Temperature: 72° Winds: S 10-15 MPH

Sunday: Sunny. High Temperature: 76° Winds: S 15-20 G30 MPH

Monday: Mostly Sunny. High Temperature: 78° Winds: SSW 20-25 G35 MPH

Tuesday: Mostly Sunny. High Temperature: 77° Winds: SW 15-20 G30 MPH

Average High Temperature: 73°

Average Low Temperature: 48°

Sunrise: 7:57 A.M.

Sunset: 6:47 P.M.

Meteorologist Zach Gilday

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Interactive Radar

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss

Big Country Immigration

More Big Country Immigration

Trending stories