SOUTHWICK, Mass. (WWLP) – A Massachusetts resident got creative while staying at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sean of Southwick created the bat signal in his back yard on Wednesday and told 22News, “he hopes he comes to save the day or year.”
The “bat signal” is from the DC comic Batman where a searchlight projects a large bat symbol onto the skies over the fictional Gotham City to summon the superhero for help.
The newest Batman movie is scheduled to come out in October of 2021 starring Robert Pattinson, Zoë Kravitz, and Colin Farrell and is directed by Matt Reeves. No information has been released on the storyline yet.
According to Wikipedia, this will be the 18th Batman related movie to be released since 1943.
- Texas DPS further reopens drivers license offices across the state
- Tracking the Tropics Week 6: Storm surge, contraflow and the buoy network
- LIVE: Trump, First Lady to discuss reopening schools amid coronavirus
- You may get to see a new comet with only the naked eye
- Clyde CISD releases plans for 2020-21 school year, including remote learning option