FLORIDA – A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Vaping industry: Stop blaming us, start blaming illegal e-liquids
- Texas WWII veteran wants 100 cards for his 100th birthday
- Top trends in Mexican cuisine coming to tables across the country in 2020
- Investigation underway after 6-year-old, 8-year-old arrested at school
- Study finds surprising number of Americans think chocolate milk comes from brown cows