FLORIDA – A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- US budget deficit hits all-time high of $864 billion in June
- SEC Continuing to Mull Options as Conference-Only Schedule May be End Result
- Second stimulus check: As White House signals support, payments become campaign issue
- Abilene PD asking for help identifying individuals suspected of involvement in racist graffiti
- Landgraf asks TEA to eliminate STAAR in 2021