FLORIDA – A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- U.S. Marshals arrest Kentucky murder suspect in Abilene
- Coronavirus deaths are rising again in the US, as feared
- Abilene records earliest snowfall on record, low temperature record set Monday
- With Barrett on Supreme Court, what’s the future of Roe v. Wade and abortion?
- Newsfeed Now: Biden goes on offense in Georgia while President Trump targets Midwest