(CNN) – NASA is getting into the Halloween spirit.
The space agency shared a photo on Facebook, in which the sun looks like a flaming jack-o’-lantern.
NASA captured the spooky image five years ago, on Oct. 28, 2014.
The spectacle occurred when active regions of the sun burned more brightly than others.
- Wednesday, January 22: Sun-filled day with mild temperatures 52-65 degrees across the Big Country
- Super Bowl LIV: 49ers-Chiefs for dummies
- Abilene church pays off over $1.5 million of community’s medical debt
- Construction work begins on former Lincoln Middle School building
- Republicans say there’s ‘no evidence, no facts’ in Trump impeachment