DELAWARE COUNTY, Ohio (WBNS/CNN) – Seven middle school students will face charges for allegedly putting bodily fluids in food that was served to teachers.
The incident happened in May during a cooking contest.
Prosecutors say the suspects are all 14-year-old boys.
They’re accused of putting semen on crepes and urine in barbecue sauce they prepared for class.
The teachers ate the food without knowing what happened.
Assault charges were filed on Tuesday.
An attorney representing four of the students said the incident was a prank.
The 8th graders will face a judge in the coming weeks.
- Man accused of stealing dying woman’s phone outside Anheuser-Busch brewery
- Body of missing hip-hop artist found in car trunk after crash in Florida
- Abilene police need help finding missing man
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020: Near freezing temperatures, winter weather make dangerous travel conditions
- Winter Weather Continues: Warning active through Wednesday, freezing rain and sleet still possible