DELAWARE COUNTY, Ohio (WBNS/CNN) – Seven middle school students will face charges for allegedly putting bodily fluids in food that was served to teachers.
The incident happened in May during a cooking contest.
Prosecutors say the suspects are all 14-year-old boys.
They’re accused of putting semen on crepes and urine in barbecue sauce they prepared for class.
The teachers ate the food without knowing what happened.
Assault charges were filed on Tuesday.
An attorney representing four of the students said the incident was a prank.
The 8th graders will face a judge in the coming weeks.
- New border wall being built in San Diego sector along with other ‘manpower multipliers’ to help agents
- Construction begins for Native American Veterans Memorial on the National Mall
- House, Senate disagree on how to address PFAS
- Merkel Middle School students making ‘dog blankets’
- Support for clean energy jobs gives hope to Texas students