DELAWARE COUNTY, Ohio (WBNS/CNN) – Seven middle school students will face charges for allegedly putting bodily fluids in food that was served to teachers.
The incident happened in May during a cooking contest.
Prosecutors say the suspects are all 14-year-old boys.
They’re accused of putting semen on crepes and urine in barbecue sauce they prepared for class.
The teachers ate the food without knowing what happened.
Assault charges were filed on Tuesday.
An attorney representing four of the students said the incident was a prank.
The 8th graders will face a judge in the coming weeks.
- Sheriff: 3 charged in one of the ‘worst’ child abuse cases ever in Louisiana parish
- Newsfeed Now: Federal execution; 2-year-old escapes locked house
- Here’s how to file for a tax extension
- Heinz kit turns ketchup, mayo into frozen treats
- Destination Texas: Big Bend National Park